Our Farm Tour is the best and most personalized way to enjoy your time in Pinkie’s Farm. Limited to small groups (50 people would be the optimum size), it offers many hands-on experiences that kids and adults will remember for a long time.
Private Tour Prices and Packages
Basic: P700/person, P600/child below 10 years old, min 20 pax or P14,000 (for the whole group) for 20 pax or less. Children 2 years and below are not charged because they will probably be unable to participate in the activities.
Tour days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and either Saturdays OR Sundays. No private tours on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and holidays.
2.5-3 hours (includes lunch)
- Introduction by guide to a dairy farm and benefits of dairy
- Tour around the farm
- How to make pastillas demo (not activity)
- Butter-making demo
- Demo and practice hand-milking (for volunteers)
- Observation of milking by machine
- Hands-on adult cow feeding
- Hands-on bottle feeding of baby calves
- Lunch featuring a menu of Pinkie’s Farm’s products, Old Swiss Inn’s famous corned beef, and specialties from Batangas
- Transportation with Hertz or Thrifty Car Rental
- How To Make Buttermilk Pancakes Activity P200/person. Min 6 pax, Max 18-24 pax. This fun activity is a hands-on cooking experience! Make your own fluffy buttermilk pancakes using our own Cultured Buttermilk and Pinkie’s Pancake Mix! Learn why buttermilk makes pancakes softer and fluffier than your commercial mix, and then mix, pour, and flip them yourselves! Of course, eat them with our fresh butter and maple syrup afterwards!
- How To Make Kesong Puti demo P150/person. Min 20 pax or P3,000 (for the whole group) for 20 pax or less. – This activity is a simple demonstration and explanation of how to make kesong puti, or white cheese. Participants will watch a simplified and condensed version, and get to taste the white cheese after. Everyone in the tour must agree to this activity. We cannot do only part of the group.
- How to Make Pastillas Activity P150/person. Min 11 pax or P1,500 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less. – This activity is NOT a demonstration but a fun hands-on activity for all participants. People will be grouped into small groups and given their own station where they will be given ingredients and instructions on how to make pastillas. They will make their own pastillas from scratch: from cooking, rolling, to packaging.
How to book a tour:
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill up the form here.
Best times for the tour: 10am.
We require a reservation fee of P100/head (for more than 20 pax) or P2,000 (for less than 20) to hold your date, and this needs to be deposited 3 days after booking. Otherwise we will release your date. This deposit is non-refundable and is forfeited if the tour is cancelled 5 days or less before the date. If the tour is cancelled before this date, you can apply this deposit on another date.