Our Farm Tour is the best and most personalized way to enjoy your time in Pinkie’s Farm. Limited to small groups (35 people would be the optimum size), it offers many hands-on experiences that kids and adults will remember for a long time.
Tour Prices and Packages
Basic: P700/adult, P600/child below 10 years old, min 11 pax or P5,000 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less. Children 2 years and below are not charged because they will probably be unable to participate in the activities.
2.5-3 hours (includes lunch)
- Introduction by guide to a dairy farm and benefits of dairy
- Tour around the farm
- How to make pastillas demo (not activity)
- Demo and practice hand-milking (for volunteers)
- Observation of milking by machine
- Observation of cow feeding
- Hands-on bottle feeding of baby calves
- Lunch featuring a menu of Pinkie’s Farm’s products, Old Swiss Inn’s famous corned beef, and specialties from Batangas
- Transportation with Hertz or Thrifty Car Rental
- How To Make Kesong Puti demo P150/person. Min 11 pax or P1,500 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less. – This activity is a simple demonstration and explanation of how to make kesong puti, or white cheese. Participants will watch a simplified and condensed version, and get to taste the white cheese after. Everyone in the tour must agree to this activity. We cannot do only part of the group.
- How to Make Pastillas Activity P150/person. Min 11 pax or P1,500 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less. – This activity is NOT a demonstration but a fun hands-on activity for all participants. People will be grouped into small groups and given their own station where they will be given ingredients and instructions on how to make pastillas. They will make their own pastillas from scratch: from cooking, rolling, to packaging.
- For larger groups, there is the option to set up a picnic area which consists of tents, tables and chairs, and banigs on our lawn. Extra charge for this would be P10,000.00. The set up would look like this:
If you wish to bring additional food like a lechon or cake, there will be an additional corkage of P2,000/dish.
How to book a tour:
Just email us at email@example.com, or fill up the form here.
Best times for the tour: 10am.
We require a reservation fee of P100/head (for more than 10 pax) or P1,750 (for less than 10) to hold your date, and this needs to be deposited 3 days after booking. Otherwise we will release your date. This deposit is non-refundable and is forfeited if the tour is cancelled 5 days or less before the date. If the tour is cancelled before this date, you can apply this deposit on another date.