Our Field Trip is meant to just give an overview of a small dairy farm and to explain the benefits of fresh dairy. It is meant as a sightseeing excursion and was designed for large classes of school children to be guided around the farm, to see different fruit trees and plants, and to learn about a dairy and to get close to cows and calves. The itinerary includes:
- Introduction by guide to a dairy farm and benefits of dairy
- Pastillas rolling
- Tour around the farm
- Observation of milking by machine
- Hand-milking (limited to specific number)
- Grass feeding of the adult cows
- Bottle feeding of baby calves (limited to specific number, depending on number of calves)
- Light lunch featuring Pinkie’s Farm’s products and local specialties around Batangas.
- Picnic set up including tents, tables, chairs, and banigs. See pictures below for an idea of our picnic set up.
Fee: P600/head, P400/head for kids below 10 years old
How to book a tour:
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill up the form here.
Best times for the tour: 10am.
We require a reservation fee of P100/head to hold your date and this needs to be deposited 3 days after booking. Otherwise we will release your date. This deposit is non-refundable and is forfeited if the tour is cancelled 5 days or less before the date. If the tour is cancelled before this date, you can apply this deposit on another date.