How do I order your products?
You can order our products from this website by simply adding them to your cart, but the BEST ways to order our products are via:
Facebook: Pinkie’s Farm
Whatsapp/Viber: 09189999555 (Sending us an SMS may not be very reliable as messages have gotten lost in space, so please try the other means.)
What are hubs?
To get our product to you we are using Lalamove for delivery and establishing hubs around Metro Manila (and maybe even outside MM). Hubs are pick up and drop off points for our customers and the Lalamove guys. They are NOT stores and do not carry any inventory for sale. All products in a hub have been preordered and are spoken for already. You can pick up your orders in a hub, and drop off your old bottles there as well (if you have a purchase to pick up).
After ordering your products, how do I get them? Where are your hubs?
There are 3 ways to get our product:
- You can pick up your products at our hubs, (you can also drop off your old bottles there). Payment is via bank deposit to either BDO or BPI. Our hubs are:
- Old Swiss Inn Makati, beside Peninsula, along Makati Ave. see here on map.
- Old Swiss Inn, 1030 Belen St., Paco, beside Paco Park see here on map.
- Mini Cooper Dealership, Autozentrum (near Molito), Ayala Alabang see here on map.
- Suzuki Dealership, N. Domingo see here on map.
- Volkswagen Sta. Rosa, Greenfield Automall, Sta. Rosa, Tagaytay Rd. Don Jose, Laguna see here on map.
2. We can deliver your products anywhere in Metro Manila via Lalamove. We will deliver from the nearest hub in order to minimize delivery charges. Payment is via bank deposit, to either BDO or BPI. Just let us know your delivery address and we’ll calculate the delivery fee for you.
3. If you live in an area along our route, we can deliver to you FOR FREE for a min order of P1,500. So far the areas that are covered here are the Makati villages (Bel Air, Urdaneta, San Lorenzo, Dasmarinas, Forbes), Corinthian Gardens, Valle Verdes, The Grove, Acacia Estates, Corinthian Hills, Acropolis, and Greenhills.
Where can I buy your products? Who are your resellers?
Our products are available at Old Swiss Inn, Makati. (beside Peninsula). Please call them at 8188251 to check what they have available as stocks go fast. You can also order from them for future pick up.
Our resellers are:
Gourmet Corner in San Antonio Plaza, Forbes Park – selected yogurts
Gourmet Corner in EDSA Shangrila Mall – selected yogurts
Cartel, Salcedo Village – selected yogurts
Manila Polo Club on McKinley – selected items
Real Food, Molito Lifestyle Center, Ayala Alabang – selected items
The Grocer at The Mart (24 hours), Km. 21 West Service Road, Sucat – selected items
All Day Supermarket, Libis – selected yogurts
Do you deliver?
We try to deliver anywhere in Metro Manila via Lalamove. Just let us know your address and we will calculate the cheapest option for you. We’ll also let you know if it is too far to deliver. Long travel times may compromise our products.
Currently our delivery van goes to specific areas around Makati, BGC, San Juan (Greenhills, Wack Wack areas), Corinthian Gardens, Acropolis, Greenmeadows, Corinthian Hills, Magallanes, Acacia Estates, The Grove, and Valle Verde. If you live in these areas we will be able to deliver to you for a min order of P 1,500.00. Please contact or email us and let us know what area you’re in and we’ll see if we can accommodate it along our route.
We deliver 2x a week: MT and ThF. Let us know where you live and we can see if we can deliver to you, and when.
For MT deliveries, please send us your order by Friday noon. For ThF deliveries, please send us your order by Tuesday noon.
Is there a minimum purchase in order for you to deliver?
If we use Lalamove to deliver to you, there is NO MINIMUM purchase, as the delivery fee will be shouldered by you.
If our delivery van will be the one to deliver to you, our minimum purchase for delivery is P 1,500.00, and only to our specific delivery areas.
Do you ship your products?
No, I’m sorry we don’t ship our products.
You mentioned a subscription program? Can you explain more?
Please go here to read more about our Dairy Habit Subscription Program. In short, subscribers pay one month in advance and we deliver their order to them. We give them lower prices because we exchange our new bottles with their old bottles.