Introducing The Dairy Habit! Now, fulfilling your family’s dairy needs is made easy through our monthly subscription option. It is cheaper, you only pay once every month, and recycle your bottles. Choose any milk or yogurt product, pay a deposit for the 1L bottles, add any dairy product from our menu list and we will replenish your supply once or twice a week.
Follow these simple steps to subscribe:
Subscribe by answering our online order form tinyurl.com/PinkiesFarm1 or contact us at 0918 9999 555.
Monday & Thursday – ADB, Valle Verde, Greenhills, Alabang hub, Ortigas hub, Mandaluyong hub, San Juan hub, Makati hub, Paco hub
Tuesday & Friday – BGC, Rockwell, & Makati Villages
Wednesday & Saturday – The Grove, Corinthian Gardens
Hubs (Pick Up Point OR Deliver Via Lalamove):
Old Swiss Inn Makati (Somerset Olympia) – 24/7
Old Swiss Inn Paco Manila – Mon-Sat, 10am-10pm
Mini Cooper Dealership, Alabang (near Molito) – Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
500 Shaw Mall, Mandaluyong – Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
Ortigas Building, Ortigas Center -Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm
Suzuki San Juan Dealership, N. Domingo -Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
*We only deliver to these specific places during these specific dates.
Subscribe now! 🙂
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please pay the full amount (inclusive of deposits and delivery charges, if applicable) before the first delivery via bank deposit (BDO or BPI).
- For The Dairy Habit, a P50.00 deposit will be charged per bottle of your first delivery.
- If your bottles are damaged, we will ask you to pay another deposit of Php50.00 per damaged bottle.
- You can defer your delivery to the next delivery date. Please just inform us 3 days ahead of time because we finalize our delivery route. Maximum of 2 deferrals only.
- Subscription fee is non-refundable.
- Subscription is transferable as long as recipient is within the same area of delivery.
- Subscribers may opt to buy The Dairy Milk Habit for others.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Why will I subscribe? What is the benefit for me?
At Pinkie’s Farm, our goal is to cater to your family’s daily milk habit through delivering only the best and the freshest milk right at your doorstep. It’s not just the product itself, but the convenience of not having to worry about having to go to a store every time you need one.
- My address is not in the delivery areas of Pinkie’s Farm, how do I order?
You may pick up your orders at any of our hubs, or have them delivered from the nearest hub via Lalamove. Delivery fee will be shouldered by you. For subscribers we will charge Lalamove’s delivery fee for the 4 weeks as part of your package, and your deposit will cover all bottles accumulated over 4 weeks (don’t worry, the deposit is returned to you after you end your subscription)
- I want to have regular deliveries of other products aside from milk/yogurt, is that possible?
Yes, but at regular prices. We’ll add it to your subscription price.
- What if I am not at home when my dairy delivery arrives?
Within the day of delivery, we will inform you of the approximate time of delivery. If you are not available to accept the delivery at the specified time, just let us know so we can adjust. If you have your items delivered via Lalamove, you can stipulate what day and time, at your convenience.
- How do I add an extra item to my regular order for only one day?
Just call or message us three days before the next delivery day so we can prepare your order and include it in the next delivery. Pay via bank deposit before the delivery.
- How do I change a regular order?
To change a regular order, call us or send us a message so we can check with our production. We will note your order down and apply it on your next deliveries.
- How do I pay my deliveries?
Payment mode is only through bank deposit, BDO or BPI. Deposit must be made before the first delivery, and a screenshot of the bank transaction or a picture of the deposit slip should be sent to us prior to delivery.
- Can I set up more than one account? One for me and my parents?
Yes, as long as the other account’s location is within our areas of delivery. For the payment, you can pay via bank deposit.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel anytime. But please note that payment is non-refundable.
- What if I am going on a vacation or we will be out of town for a while?
Just let us know. So we can defer your delivery for the dates when you are out of town and move the dates of delivery. But you can defer only a maximum of two deliveries.
- I want to have regular deliveries of other products aside from milk, is that possible?
Yes. As long as you are within the areas of delivery and your order is amounting to P100 and above.
- I already have bottles from previous purchases. Can I just exchange them instead of paying for the deposit fee?
Yes but the bottles must be complete with cap, washed and in good condition. You will be asked to give us the bottles on your first delivery.