Introducing The Dairy Habit! Now, fulfilling your family’s dairy needs is made easy through our monthly subscription option. It is cheaper, you only pay once every month, and recycle your bottles. Choose any milk or yogurt product, pay a deposit for the 1L bottles, add any dairy product from our menu list and we will replenish your supply once or twice a week. Delivery is free*.
Follow these simple steps to subscribe:
Subscribe by answering our online order form tinyurl.com/PinkiesFarm1 or contact us at 0918 9999 555.
Monday & Thursday – ADB, Corinthians, & Valle Verde
Tuesday & Friday – BGC, Rockwell, & Makati Villages
Pick Up Points:
Old Swiss Inn Makati (Somerset Olympia)
Old Swiss Inn Paco Manila
*We only deliver to these specific places during these specific dates.
Subscribe now! 🙂
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please pay the full amount during the first delivery of the subscription period. Payment method is cash-on-delivery.
- For The Dairy Habit, a P50.00 deposit will be charged per bottle of your first delivery.
- If your bottles are damaged, we will ask you to pay another deposit of Php50.00 per damaged bottle.
- You can defer your delivery to the next delivery date. Please just inform us 3 days ahead of time because we finalize our delivery route. Maximum of 2 deferrals only.
- Subscription fee is non-refundable.
- Subscription is transferable as long as recipient is within the same area of delivery.
- Subscribers may opt to buy The Dairy Milk Habit for others.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Why will I subscribe? What is the benefit for me?
At Pinkie’s Farm, our goal is to cater to your family’s daily milk habit through delivering only the best and the freshest milk right at your doorstep. It’s not just the product itself, but the convenience of not having to worry about having to go to a store every time you need one.
- My address is not in the delivery areas of Pinkie’s Farm, how do I order?
For retail orders, you may pick up your orders at designated pick up points.
- I want to have regular deliveries of other products aside from milk/yogurt, is that possible?
Yes, but at regular prices. We’ll add it to your subscription price.
- What if I am not at home when my dairy delivery arrives?
Within the day of delivery, we will inform you of the approximate time of delivery. If you are not available to accept the delivery at the specified time, just let us know so we can adjust.
- How do I add an extra item to my regular order for only one day?
Just call or message us three days before the next delivery day so we can prepare your order and include it in the next delivery. Pay cash-on-delivery upon receipt of the item.
- How do I change a regular order?
To change a regular order, call us or send us a message so we can check with our production. We will note your order down and apply it on your next deliveries.
- How do I pay my deliveries?
Payment mode is only through cash-on-delivery on the first delivery date.
- Can I set up more than one account? One for me and my parents?
Yes, as long as the other account’s location is within our areas of delivery. For the payment, you can pay ahead at our Old Swiss Inn, Makati, we can collect it from you on your next delivery, or we can collect it from the new account.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel anytime. But please note that payment is non-refundable.
- What if I am going on a vacation or we will be out of town for a while?
Just let us know. So we can defer your delivery for the dates when you are out of town and move the dates of delivery. But you can defer only a maximum of two deliveries.
- I want to have regular deliveries of other products aside from milk, is that possible?
Yes. As long as you are within the areas of delivery and your order is amounting to P100 and above.
- I already have bottles from previous purchases. Can I just exchange them instead of paying for the deposit fee?
Yes but the bottles must be complete with cap, washed and in good condition.