Pinkie now welcomes field trips and informal tours just so that she can spread the gospel of natural dairy. She loves the idea of having kids learn about where milk comes from, how butter is made, the joy of feeding calves, and being exposed to animals.
How to book a tour:
Just email us at email@example.com, or fill up the form here.
Best times for the tour: 10am or 2pm.
Tour Prices and Packages
Basic: P350/person, min 11 pax or P3,500 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less.
- Farm tour with guide
- How to make pastillas demo (not activity)
- Demo and practice hand-milking (for volunteers)
- Observation of milking by machine
- Observation of cow feeding
- Hands-on bottle feeding of baby calves
- Product tasting
- 11-20 pax – 10% discount
- 21-30 pax – 20% discount
- 31-40 pax – 30% discount
- Transportation with Hertz or Thrifty Car Rental
- How To Make Kesong Puti demo P150/person. Min 11 pax or P1,500 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less. – This activity is a simple demonstration and explanation of how to make kesong puti, or white cheese. Participants will watch a simplified and condensed version, and get to taste the white cheese after. Everyone in the tour must agree to this activity. We cannot do only part of the group.
- How to Make Pastillas Activity P150/person. Min 11 pax or P1,500 (for the whole group) for 10 pax or less. – This activity is NOT a demonstration but a fun hands-on activity for all participants. People will be grouped into small groups and given their own station where they will be given ingredients and instructions on how to make pastillas. They will make their own pastillas from scratch: from cooking, rolling, to packaging.