Pinkie now welcomes field trips and informal tours just so that she can spread the gospel of natural dairy. She loves the idea of having kids learn about where milk comes from, how butter is made, the joy of feeding calves, and being exposed to animals.
How to book a tour:
Just email us at email@example.com, or fill up the form here.
Best times for the tour: 10am or 2pm.
Tour Prices and Packages
- Farm tour with guide
- Observation of milking time
- Demo and practice hand-milking (for volunteers)
- Observation of cow feeding
- Hands-on bottle feeding of baby calves
- Product tasting
- 11-20 pax – 10% discount
- 21-30 pax – 20% discount
- 31-40 pax – 30% discount
- Transportation with Hertz or Thrifty Car Rental
- How To Make Kesong Puti demo P150/person (more for adults)
- How to Make Pastillas Activity P150/person (more suitable for kids)